Learners, Linkers, and other members of the GTL community will be organized into teams based around a shared common interest. These teams will guide collaboration among, foster creativity in, and inspire the passions of Learners and GTL community members. Topics can range from sports, games, the arts, academic subjects, social movements, future career paths, to anything the Learner desires.
The community share service involves access to webinars, blog posts, and linker hours. Webinars are hosted by Linkers on various academic and personal development topics. These webinars can be joined live, or Learners can watch the recordings of previous webinars on the GTL YouTube page. Blog posts are written by Linkers, Partners, and Academic Advisors to GTL and can be accessed through the GTL website. Linker hours are designated times where select Linkers are available weekly for individual queries through their chat or channel.
Through Passion Quest, Learners will be able to explore advanced topics with an expert in a field about which the Learner is most passionate. The structure of this offering is dictated by the Learner’s interests and learning needs, as well as the expert with whom the Learner would be working.
- Meet other members of the GTL community who share similar interests and passions
- Potential leadership roles in starting a new club
- Grow your interests with a new community
- Access to helpful resources about academics, personal growth, and more!
- On-demand resources — watch or read on your own schedule
- Access to personalized assistance from a Linker during the designated hours
- Explore passions with an expert in the field
- A comfortable setting to ask questions
- Exposure to a field of interest
Content – Skills – Assessment
Once you join our learning community you will find free content and paid content. You are not alone, our Linkers and Providers will help you to find the program that will help you to nurture your potential.
In addition you can find specialized services. The prices vary depending on the mentor and their content.